Friday, October 13, 2017

A man from this morning




Hey You,

This is another story for you. I met a man on my way to campus this morning. We were waiting for the same bus that would bring us to the center. He was the first who smiled to open the convo. I couldn't help smiling when he said "waiting,, waiting and waitiiing.." Then we talked about Brist exhilaratery. Our bus came in view secs later. He went upstair and I went to the ground desk. I intended to do so as.., well you know me, I am not a social butterfly, so talking with stranger more than 5 minutes was a bit unpleasant for me. Exception was with you for the first time, of course. That's why I didnt go upstair like I used to.

I jumped out of the bus in the Bond Street. It was unintentional as I planned to stop in the Ruppert Street so I could catch the Bus number 9 to bring me to ASSL. Then, in front of the St. Peter Hospice's display window, a windbreaker catched my eyes, so I came in. Woow... You know what I got there? Definitely treasure, hehehe. I bought a gorgeous, pink, and relatively new Mark & Spencer windberaker for winter season with only £12. I was lucky, wasn't I? After I paid it, I went to the Ruppert Street. And there we met again. By we, I mean the man and I.

Like before, he was the one smiling first.
"Hey, it's you again!" he screamed. I smiled back (and laughed a bit)
"Yeah I know, hahaha".
"Working or going to college?"
"the second one"
"Oh alright!!, number one, two, three, four, eight?" he suggested
"Nine!" I heard myself saying that.
"Mine is eight. I am Rob, BTW I am a chef"
"Hi, Rob, Me is Ririn. And wow.. chef's cool. What food you cook?"
"Anything" He answered proudly. "I could definitely make delicious food. I have magician hands" He continued.
"yeah, I can see that"

The convo went on and on. His bus came and we separated once again. Before he entered the bus, he said "we'll meet again, I bet. It's our destiny" and all I could do was laughing.

Well, that's what I want to share with you today. Please text me when you have time.

Or when you miss me.


No comments: