Sunday, June 03, 2012

Untitled

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb.

Starting the sky from my room window always makes me feel good as well as sitting alone in the seashore. It's pretty clear above there, no stars, no clouds. O How I wonder what secrets it is protecting from mankind. My fate, my future, how're they written? Plane's twinkle accrossing the
darkness contributes a beautiful view for my sight. Hummmhhh... let's take a deep breath, close my eyes, and let all those annoying feelings spill through my exhalation.

I'm quite mess these days. I am confuse with my proposal project. I've devoted my self for it these couple months. I even has been in chapter III when suddenly a suggestion from my Prof somehow blurred me. Oh, I don't wanna talk 'bout it here now. I'm still confuse after all. other thing which also provokes my mind is t hat I am starting to get bored livin' here-I mean, I do need to go to somewhere. Yogya is the most possible destination, but I dunno, it just seems to be wrong considering my friends financial condition right now. I just feel bad if I go for having fun whereas they have to get stuck here.

Well, I dunno what I'm saying,,,,

No comments: